One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scarcely any other Anglo-Irish poet has recalled so vividly the old world of Gaeldom.’
- ‘If not, who will care for the issues which affect Gaeldom, islanders, West Highlanders, those in the northeast or far north?’
- ‘However, one of Gaeldom's leading writers was less impressed.’
- ‘US Gaeldom and in particular the Gaels of Chicago mourned the untimely death of one of Kilkenny's finest ambassadors.’
- ‘As dynastic union looked likely to resolve the problems of England's northern frontier, the Tudor assimilation of Irish Gaeldom seemed the one outstanding question in regard to the unification of the British Isles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.