One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stock market trader who deals in futures contracts.‘futures traders have been aggressively buying gold’
- ‘With Labor Day in sight, futures traders are starting to dump gasoline.’
- ‘Futures traders are gamblers, betting on whether a stock will hit a certain level by a certain day in the future, without having to actually buy shares.’
- ‘A law has been passed to protect securities investors and futures traders, but it has yet to take effect.’
- ‘It introduces the novice futures trader to important concepts in a clear, concise manner.’
- ‘Charles, an oil futures trader, has made a fortune in the past two months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.