One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stock market trader who deals in futures contracts.‘futures traders have been aggressively buying gold’
- ‘With Labor Day in sight, futures traders are starting to dump gasoline.’
- ‘Charles, an oil futures trader, has made a fortune in the past two months.’
- ‘Futures traders are gamblers, betting on whether a stock will hit a certain level by a certain day in the future, without having to actually buy shares.’
- ‘It introduces the novice futures trader to important concepts in a clear, concise manner.’
- ‘A law has been passed to protect securities investors and futures traders, but it has yet to take effect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.