One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It came out clearly that high potassium contents lead to low fusibility whereas high calcium or phosphorus contents lead to high fusibility of the ashes and the influence of the silica content was lower than engaged.’
- ‘Fluxes are used in the production of glass to increase the fusibility of the glass as well as to increase the workable temperature range of the glass.’
- ‘The offspring of these three populations were tested for fusibility against both inbred lines by colony assays.’
- ‘Colonies grow into contact to one another within 3-6 days and are periodically evaluated for fusibility.’
- ‘It has been shown that optical techniques can provide a quantitative measure of the fusibility of individual macerals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.