One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lidocaine hydrochloride can also be injected into the furuncular lesion to facilitate extraction.’
- ‘For the oestrids that extensively migrate like the Hypodermatinae, the avermectins are able to kill both migrating and furuncular stages.’
- ‘Symptoms of infestation include a locally painful, firm furuncular lesion, often with a centrally located pore.’
- ‘Prophylaxis in design, construction and maintenance is valuable, but experience with furuncular conditions is inevitable in even the most ideal systems.’
- ‘Infestation by flies of the genus Hypoderma is characterized by general signs and symptoms (fever, itching, arthromyalgias, hypereosinophylia) followed by the appearance of furuncular or creeping myiasis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.