One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I love cats, but have a ferocious allergy to their furriness.’
- ‘Now there were dried cat-tails standing on both sides of the trail, most of their brown furriness still clinging tightly to the top couple inches of stalk.’
- ‘Imagine my frustration when my strong urge to be one with the boys was thwarted by my furriness!’
- ‘After years of hair-loathing, my furriness was no longer offensive to me.’
- ‘I blinked and realized a pair of ears poked out of the mass of furriness and it turned out to be an animal of some kind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.