One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I blinked and realized a pair of ears poked out of the mass of furriness and it turned out to be an animal of some kind.’
- ‘Imagine my frustration when my strong urge to be one with the boys was thwarted by my furriness!’
- ‘After years of hair-loathing, my furriness was no longer offensive to me.’
- ‘Now there were dried cat-tails standing on both sides of the trail, most of their brown furriness still clinging tightly to the top couple inches of stalk.’
- ‘I love cats, but have a ferocious allergy to their furriness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.