One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person's dog, cat, or other furry pet animal.‘we were looking for a place to board our two fur kids for a long weekend’‘have you noticed how relaxing it can feel to just sit and pet your fur child?’
- ‘I must say, I'm a pretty paranoid mommy to my four-legged fur child.’
- ‘They did a great job bathing my fur kid!’
- ‘On a recent trip to the mainland, my husband and I agreed that our pup needed some social time with other fur kids.’
- ‘Seems that pet parents want high-performing, well-behaved fur kids.’
- ‘My sweet, cool fur kids are getting sweet cool photos!’
- ‘Summer is road trip season, and if you're a pet owner you might just be thinking about bringing your fur kids along.’
- ‘He does a super job in looking after my fur kids and he always takes the time to listen as well as offer good advice.’
- ‘Cuddlepie has now gone to share her home with Samantha, Dean and their other fur children.’
- ‘We went down to the kennels and we were each able to pick our fur kid for a walk.’
- ‘Each of our pets have their own special personality and we are very lucky to be owned by such wonderful fur kids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.