One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A comical person, object, act, or remark.‘Grandma looked a bit of a funniosity’
- ‘It is not only productive of numerous funniosities, but it demonstrates the extraordinary ability of Mr. Chaplin to manufacture about 40 minutes of lively, knockabout comedy on a plot which is practically threadbare.’
- ‘Even when it's The Onion, which despite not being all that funny now, has a long history of funniosity.’
- ‘You poor louts pale in comparison to my funniosity.’
- ‘The funniosity of the joke is not being brought into question here.’
- ‘My coworkers thought I was strange but its hard to explain this type of humor to other people and have it retain its fundamental funniosity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.