One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A comical person, object, act, or remark.‘Grandma looked a bit of a funniosity’
- ‘The funniosity of the joke is not being brought into question here.’
- ‘You poor louts pale in comparison to my funniosity.’
- ‘Even when it's The Onion, which despite not being all that funny now, has a long history of funniosity.’
- ‘My coworkers thought I was strange but its hard to explain this type of humor to other people and have it retain its fundamental funniosity.’
- ‘It is not only productive of numerous funniosities, but it demonstrates the extraordinary ability of Mr. Chaplin to manufacture about 40 minutes of lively, knockabout comedy on a plot which is practically threadbare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.