One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Angel led me to the dance floor where we began to dance funkily.’
- ‘This song starts funkily and builds up by degrees into a most insane song.’
- ‘Marc Newson is known for his funkily futuristic, but technically rigorous approach to design.’
- ‘He wears the kilt as well but, funkily, it's an all-grey number which he teams with biker's boots.’
- ‘By nature handmade and wobbly, the braids form a field of funkily hand-drawn, multicolored lines.’
- ‘Look out for a hot girl, funkily dressed and surrounded by adoring men.’
- ‘There are five funkily decorated rooms with ensuite bathrooms.’
- ‘When it comes to open plan the whole area that is funkily liberated from walls has to be kept in good order.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.