One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Private providers did not make returns to the centre, fundholders who employed their own community staff did not have systems capable of capturing data on staff or service contacts, while some trusts simply stopped collecting data.’
- ‘Some of the inequity resulted from the continuation of access acquired previously by general practice fundholders.’
- ‘Consumers of these resources should have a duty to show a benefit from any consultations or treatments provided, and the fundholders should have a duty to withhold funds in the absence of such evidence.’
- ‘Persuading fundholders to prioritise cessation services is vital to ensuring the future of the services’
- ‘Another study, based on admission data for four years, showed that fundholders reduced admission rates for elective procedures by 3.3% compared with non-fundholders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.