One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘These fumigations are destroying our environment,’ he says, ‘because every time they fumigate fields, the peasants plant again on new land, and they're moving deeper into the jungles.’’
- ‘The local government has tried to prevent the spread of the disease by warning people about the dangers of dengue fever, fumigation, and eliminating mosquito-breeding places.’
- ‘The fumigation would cost as much as two months' rent.’
- ‘To the international community the justification of the fumigations appear valid.’
- ‘I vomited [and] had a headache after the fumigation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.