One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The manual assignment of tasks to one fulfiller in a group of fulfillers may cause additional delays.’
- ‘The next step is to send an e-mail notification to the order fulfiller indicating that a new order is ready to be processed.’
- ‘There are two kinds of men in the world, the ‘fulfillers’ and the ‘destroyers.’’
- ‘If he thought of it at all, he considered himself a fulfiller of God's judgement, a vessel of wrath to be emptied upon the souls of the unrighteous.’
- ‘But their inscription of the working class as the inheritors and fulfillers of the national destiny had a pervasive effect on Australian historiography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.