One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That means fires, warm clothes, bad hair, and general frumpiness.’
- ‘Cloaked in the frumpiness of my day job and steeped in the acrid odor of discontent, I was hardly dressed for a wine tasting.’
- ‘Is it possible to dress for your daughter's wedding with due formality but without frumpiness?’
- ‘Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought it might be a good idea to lose some of the frumpiness.’
- ‘Do you risk frumpiness and actually use the provided shoulder strap?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.