One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A drink made from the juice naturally present in a fruit or fruits.‘a glass of fruit juice’count noun ‘fruit juices and soft drinks are also available’
- ‘Vegetable juice is lower in sugar than fruit juice.’
- ‘Coconut water is a popular beverage, as are fruit juices and coffee.’
- ‘Abundant fresh fruits and fruit juices are extremely popular.’
- ‘We retired on sun loungers and drank fruit juice contentedly.’
- ‘Widely popular commercial fruit drinks, with little to no real fruit juice, are essentially sugar and water.’
- ‘The dynamic young London-based fruit juice company won two awards.’
- ‘To increase fiber from fruit, eat more whole fruits rather than fruit juice.’
- ‘Non-alcoholic beverages consist of yogurt, syrups, fruit juices, and Turkish coffee.’
- ‘On the table he places a bottle of fruit juice and two laptops.’
- ‘When people visit family and friends, tea, Turkish-style or Arabic-style coffee, or fruit juice is served.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.