One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He who had been walking frowardly in the way of his heart might find healing by turning to the Lord.’
- ‘Her every word is righteous, and she never speaks frowardly or perversely.’
- ‘Yet let no man hereby take the boldness to abuse that liberty, turning it to licentiousness; nor misinterpret the petition by perverting it to a lawless liberty, wantonly or frowardly, under that or any other color, to resist lawful and necessary authority.’
- ‘For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth and smote him, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.’
- ‘For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.