One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Always fascinating to the outsider is the ease with which this society melds its consumerism with its traditional asceticism, its frothiness with intellectualism, and its gaudier elements with its pristine core.’
- ‘It's this same frothiness that the best blogs (be they political or otherwise) are seeking to capture.’
- ‘The ice cubes get the shake really cold and add frothiness to it.’
- ‘And if the job growth is not prevalent in an area, then it's not going to have any frothiness to it.’
- ‘Other than some isolated examples of frothiness - most notably, if also arguably, Google's stock price - there's little evidence of any kind of broad speculative fever.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.