One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘No,’ she says eventually, a little frostily, then has the grace to laugh at herself.’
- ‘‘I thought I needed to find a new partner for that,’ Rose said frostily.’
- ‘The suggestion was frostily denied by Labour aides.’
- ‘However she has agreed to persevere, albeit rather frostily.’
- ‘The wind blows frostily at the coated people, and when it's still, the air freezes where you stand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.