One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An ice-cold can or bottle of beer.‘each fan transports his own frosties’
- ‘He sat down, noticed Warnie with a frostie and asked, "What the hell are you doing with a beer?"’
- ‘The brewers will provide icy cold frosties of deliciousness.’
- ‘If you can bring your cold frosties out with you to enjoy on the lake, then you sure as heck can bring your garbage back with you when you leave.’
- ‘You know, night after night it was a feed, a frostie, and a feature.’
- ‘The politicians operate a magnificent conspiracy at maintaining the people in their everything-is-just-beaut-so-let's-crack-another-frostie mood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.