One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An ice-cold can or bottle of beer.‘each fan transports his own frosties’
- ‘The politicians operate a magnificent conspiracy at maintaining the people in their everything-is-just-beaut-so-let's-crack-another-frostie mood.’
- ‘He sat down, noticed Warnie with a frostie and asked, "What the hell are you doing with a beer?"’
- ‘You know, night after night it was a feed, a frostie, and a feature.’
- ‘The brewers will provide icy cold frosties of deliciousness.’
- ‘If you can bring your cold frosties out with you to enjoy on the lake, then you sure as heck can bring your garbage back with you when you leave.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.