One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each of the paired lobes of the brain lying immediately behind the forehead, including areas concerned with behaviour, learning, personality, and voluntary movement.
- ‘Damage to their temporal lobes or frontal lobes was not as great as those included in the other two groups.’
- ‘Communication between the temporal lobe and the frontal lobe is also important and this interaction occurs via multiple routes.’
- ‘Computed tomography of his brain showed that his frontal lobe and a large portion of his parietal and temporal lobes were missing.’
- ‘Similarly, the researchers saw a shift in activation from the temporal lobe to the frontal lobe during a language skills task, as teens got older.’
- ‘Telling the truth however causes activity in the frontal lobe, temporal lobe and cingulate gyrus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.