One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The first nine holes on an eighteen-hole course.‘she missed two short birdie putts on the front nine’
- ‘I made some great putts today to save pars on the front nine.’
- ‘He led by as many as two shots for most of the front nine.’
- ‘He also finished his front nine with four bogeys in five holes.’
- ‘Pettersson birdied four of five holes later in the front nine.’
- ‘McIlroy shot 40 on the front nine to take himself out of the tournament.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.