One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Amused by his own frolicsomeness, he sways from side to side, waggling a finger if your attention looks like wandering.’
- ‘The golden calf, as we have said on many occasions, was the physical embodiment of the drives of the body: eternal youth and fun (a calf represents frolicsomeness, and gold represents eternity).’
- ‘Can you feel the frolicsomeness and the untamed energy that this group emits?’
- ‘They tease one another, butt with their horns in fun, run off, return, pretend new attacks and new flights with charming agility and frolicsomeness.’
- ‘They were a group of merry youngsters, almost maddened with the exuberant frolicsomeness of their years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.