One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were a group of merry youngsters, almost maddened with the exuberant frolicsomeness of their years.’
- ‘Can you feel the frolicsomeness and the untamed energy that this group emits?’
- ‘Amused by his own frolicsomeness, he sways from side to side, waggling a finger if your attention looks like wandering.’
- ‘The golden calf, as we have said on many occasions, was the physical embodiment of the drives of the body: eternal youth and fun (a calf represents frolicsomeness, and gold represents eternity).’
- ‘They tease one another, butt with their horns in fun, run off, return, pretend new attacks and new flights with charming agility and frolicsomeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.