One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All around the living room area and adjacent small deck we saw cats playing friskily with each other.’
- ‘One nibbled its way friskily through the fly-mesh on my tent and the plastic foodbag, straight to the muesli.’
- ‘There resides a vibrantly colorful and friskily animated world below the waters of Vietnam and snorkeling and scuba diving in Vietnam are the best ways to explore this world of wonders.’
- ‘Your horse is likely to friskily carry you through charming back lanes and countryside as you visit an awesome range of archaeological sites.’
- ‘How is it possible that the children of these families are able to run around the schoolyard as friskily as the others?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.