One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There resides a vibrantly colorful and friskily animated world below the waters of Vietnam and snorkeling and scuba diving in Vietnam are the best ways to explore this world of wonders.’
- ‘How is it possible that the children of these families are able to run around the schoolyard as friskily as the others?’
- ‘All around the living room area and adjacent small deck we saw cats playing friskily with each other.’
- ‘Your horse is likely to friskily carry you through charming back lanes and countryside as you visit an awesome range of archaeological sites.’
- ‘One nibbled its way friskily through the fly-mesh on my tent and the plastic foodbag, straight to the muesli.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.