One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A brightly coloured bracelet of woven wool, cotton, or other yarn, worn by young people as a token of friendship.
- ‘‘I sure hope this isn't a friendship bracelet,’ he thought to himself.’
- ‘Then, Samantha and Krystal gave me a friendship bracelet to match their own.’
- ‘We taught them how to make friendship bracelets.’
- ‘At camp she had requests from her new friends for the beautiful bracelets and she beamed as each girl accepted her friendship bracelet and gave her a hug and a big thank you.’
- ‘Alex opened the box and found a friendship bracelet, made of blue and green threads, his favorite colors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.