One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She would pace through the house she had lived in most of her life crying fretfully that she wanted to go home.’
- ‘‘I know, but right now… right now I'm alone,’ he said fretfully.’
- ‘Virgo chewed on his lip fretfully as he finished the letter.’
- ‘The lady watched fretfully as the men came closer to hitting Mack with their bullets and ran much faster than before as their rage intensified.’
- ‘Mr. Williams was talking to himself fretfully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.