One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The dependence on signal frequency of the output–input ratio of an amplifier or other device.
- ‘The frequency response was 0.05 to 100 Hz.’
- ‘Because of variations in circuit frequency response, the recovered levels of the 404Hz and 2804Hz tones will be different than that of the 1004Hz tone.’
- ‘The system response signal divided by the input signal represents the frequency response of the system.’
- ‘The stated frequency response is 30 Hz to 90 Hz.’
- ‘Compressionists fiddle with the picture's frequency response and the data-transfer rate of the digital bit stream because generally, the higher the transfer rate, the better the picture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.