One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A range of frequencies in a spectrum between two limits, especially as used in telecommunications.‘other devices may operate in a similar frequency band’
- ‘Absolute power magnitude is the amount of electrical activity at each frequency band.’
- ‘The wireless technology can transmit digital data over a wide spectrum of frequency bands with very low power.’
- ‘Both offer the same number of channels, and operate in the same 2.4 GHz frequency band.’
- ‘Most electrosurgical units work at frequencies just below the AM radio frequency band.’
- ‘A variety of daughterboards is available to handle different frequency bands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.