One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This frenetic groove band apparently still plays ska, punk and funk as frenziedly as ever.’
- ‘As the truck inches along, dancers with more than a few drinks in them move frenziedly to deafeningly loud drums and loudspeakers.’
- ‘The complete manuscript, even after it had been frenziedly edited, still came to about 300,000 words.’
- ‘But Argento puts all that juvenile hurt and defensive self-love across in a manner as frenziedly decadent as her dad's.’
- ‘Already provoked with sharp pins on which ribbons flutter gaily, the bull rushes frenziedly out and stands in the middle of the arena, looking confused by the roar of applause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.