One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a system to do work.See also Gibbs free energy
- ‘Therefore, a thermodynamic analysis of denaturation free energy change can be used.’
- ‘Thus the calculated electrostatic free energy corresponds to the work required to push the test ion into the channel.’
- ‘The notable decrease in free energy from trimer to tetramer suggested that the aggregation process was cooperative.’
- ‘The thesis was on thermodynamic potential in physics and chemistry and in it he defined the criterion for chemical reactions in terms of free energy.’
- ‘The origin of the cell voltage is then the difference in free energy between Li + ions in the crystal structures of the two electrode materials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.