One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My self-restraint proved sagacious; he revealed himself to have freakishly hairy knees during the graduation ball.’
- ‘Still, at least I don't have freakishly large hands.’
- ‘I'm not a freak about things being sterilized or freakishly clean.’
- ‘Apparently, I'm very good, but she was freakishly amazing.’
- ‘I assumed he was just as freakishly strange as the rest of Robin's disorganized family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.