One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's really about spreading freakiness out there, and gender play, and all that edginess and campiness, and doing it in a way it is not going to be dismissed because it's so freaky.’
- ‘It loses focus, for sure, but is still worth a look for the unusual stylistic devices and its side-show freakiness..’
- ‘I'll expand on this later - but understand that freedom of expression and excessive freakiness is one thing that can alienate more mainstream people from getting involved with left-wing causes.’
- ‘Now, neither my aunt nor my mother (who was also in the dream) live with me in reality but that was just part of the freakiness of the dream.’
- ‘Both ‘art’ bands, they shared a surface freakiness that masked the underlying gulf between them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.