One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A demonstration of vulnerability can become, in the blink of an eye, an indulgence or exercise in self-regard and, soon after that, an entrapment in fraudulence.’
- ‘These are instances of deception we know about, and they have two important consequences apart from the fraudulence of any policies based on such deceit.’
- ‘But its essential fraudulence stands exposed, and it's hard to see how that exposure can be undone.’
- ‘Then there's the possibility that fraudulence at the polls that has gone undetected could make the difference.’
- ‘Not only have they dared to reveal some of the secrets behind their own tricks, but they've also made a name for themselves as debunkers, exploring the fraudulence of so-called supernatural phenomenon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.