One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They accept the logic of peaceful coexistence: cultural synthesis, religious tolerance, social fraternization, short of assimilation, partnership in development, political understanding.’
- ‘The 2001 rules limited fraternization among agents and informants and instituted a Confidential Informant Review Committee that included federal prosecutors.’
- ‘During these months, especially at the beginning, there was a good deal of fraternization between the two sides, complete with competitions, gambling, and dinners.’
- ‘A journalist from Madras remarked that ‘great fraternisation among the Pakistanis and the Indians was witnessed everywhere during the Test match days’.’
- ‘One argument against including women fully in the military has been the fear that the mutual attraction of men and women would create problems of improper fraternization and sexual intimacy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.