One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The next time we go, we will be accompanied by our now-14-month-old son, and we can't wait to share our Francophilia with him!’
- ‘She didn't share her father's Francophilia.’
- ‘They made all the right moves, taking over Left Bank ultra-institution Les Deux Magots for an evening of full-on Francophilia.’
- ‘Their reputation does a disservice to home cooks who want to bring a little Francophilia into their lives.’
- ‘Today is Bastille Day - and that means our Francophilia is at an all time high.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.