One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The principles and policies advocated by the Spanish dictator General Franco.‘his research has focused on the Spanish Civil War and early Francoism’
- ‘Over the subsequent months, the king quickly dismantled the institutions of Francoism.’
- ‘One typical survey found that six out of 10 Spaniards believe that Francoism had "both good sides and bad sides".’
- ‘Francoism drew its authority from the Falange Party, the only legal political party in Spain.’
- ‘In other words, he campaigned for the unity of various political forces in their struggle against Francoism.’
- ‘His name and his reputation of one of the staunch fighters against Francoism will be written down into the history of Spain forever.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.