One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not all franchisors welcome passive investors.’
- ‘‘The ability of franchisors to attract potential franchisees to invest in their systems depends crucially on their own reputation and upon the reputation of franchising in general,’ he said.’
- ‘Too many franchisors are able to abuse their market power and contractual obligations without any effective sanction under the current law.’
- ‘The prospective franchisor also has to factor in upfront costs such as promotion - each commits to a certain annual spend advertising the business - and legal fees.’
- ‘The franchiser also advises on location; outlets benefit from bulk stock purchasing with discounts of up to 20 per cent and have lease negotiation packages provided by the group chartered surveyor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.