One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The frame and front fork of a bicycle.
- ‘That dream was almost realized, but sluggish sales forced Sampson to scale-back in production and stick solely to producing high-end road framesets.’
- ‘I have a frameset with a carbon fork and have noticed shimmy at speeds around 35 mph, mostly on long straight downhills.’
- ‘Don't let the lightweight frameset fool you - it sees larger diameter tubing (top and down tubes) in 2002, which can handle the larger forces of a full 4-inch-travel fork.’
- ‘Of course, they sell a frameset that is, according to them, triple compatible.’
- ‘With a retail value of $1895 for the frameset alone, this was a significant hit.’
- ‘I purchased a shim reducer to allow the seatpost to fit in the frameset.’
- ‘The frameset is made of aluminium Scandium (the same material normally used by Team Cofidis) and has been conceived to allow the best degree of air penetration.’
- ‘If you have an aluminium or carbon fiber frameset, watch out for chainsuck.’
- ‘The frameset has begun production, and will be available in two sizes, regular and long, and two colors, blood red and black.’
- ‘Capable of 24 ‘and 26 ‘wheelsets this frameset would handle any big drop or stair gap you would throw at it.’’
- ‘Understandably, in most cases this will not pay for itself, especially on an older frameset.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.