One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Poetry is the blossom and the fragrancy of all human knowledge, human thoughts, human passions, emotions, language.’
- ‘He compares himself to the rose and lily, for fragrancy and beauty.’
- ‘Hippocrates, widely known as the ‘father of medicine’, practiced fumigation with fragrancies, which had both therapeutic and aesthetic effect.’
- ‘The fragrancy and goodness of natural honey is preserved.’
- ‘The nose is dominated by Pinot Gris, the taste combines the full flavour and fragrancy of the Pinot Gris and the elegant character of Pinot Noir to yield a special type of Pinot wine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.