One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He compares himself to the rose and lily, for fragrancy and beauty.’
- ‘Hippocrates, widely known as the ‘father of medicine’, practiced fumigation with fragrancies, which had both therapeutic and aesthetic effect.’
- ‘The nose is dominated by Pinot Gris, the taste combines the full flavour and fragrancy of the Pinot Gris and the elegant character of Pinot Noir to yield a special type of Pinot wine.’
- ‘The fragrancy and goodness of natural honey is preserved.’
- ‘Poetry is the blossom and the fragrancy of all human knowledge, human thoughts, human passions, emotions, language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.