One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I went to Chicago to a nonprofit organization, very fragilely financed, and realized that all nonprofits are fragilely financed.’
- ‘The economies need to be robust, not fragilely dependent on commodities - again, politics and the economy dance in tandem.’
- ‘Startling, the first time, how fragilely they are attached.’
- ‘They treat them more and more fragilely until pretty soon the older person feels that they are totally dependent on this individual.’
- ‘I find these moments the most taxing of all, as they somehow manage to strip away the veil of my fragilely constructed myth and lay bare the cold, hard truth that, while foreign, I am not unique.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.