One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Minimal fractionation accompanies the precipitation of pyrite from dissolved sulphide.’
- ‘Conservative analysis of our systematic fractionation of yeast cytosolic and nuclear extracts resolved 12 chromatographically separable activities.’
- ‘What is emerging in the place of the old multilateral approach, it appears, is a multiple fractionation of the global trading system.’
- ‘This separation creates significant fractionation during the redistribution of the chemical elements between the two liquids.’
- ‘The fractionation, separation of active components and clarification of their mechanism of action are currently under investigation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.