One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for marvel of Peru
- ‘Bacteria reisolated from four o'clock plants and characterized were the same as the original strains.’
- ‘I have a four o'clock plant that was given to me by a friend.’
- ‘The plant belongs to Nyctaginaceae family of bougainvillea and four o'clock plant.’
- ‘Can he do so by crossing pink Japanese four o'clock flowers with white Japanese four o'clock plants?’
- ‘The classic study of maternal inheritance was performed by Correns on the four o'clock plant.’
- ‘Step into the Weller Haus Bed and Breakfast by a gated entry past the violets and the four o'clock plants to find your urban hideaway.’
- ‘Flowers of Mirabilis jalapa, the four o'clock plant open at sunset and closed at sunrise, they also remain open during dark cloudy days.’
- ‘Mirabilis jalapa (four o'clock plant, marvel of Peru) is a bushy, short-lived, tuberous perennial with ovate leaves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.