One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘You look too young to be out here on your own,’ he said to me, forwardly.’
- ‘You're a hot guy and you're cool,’ Nicole said forwardly, not aware of the impact her words had on Sean.’
- ‘However, unlike a ship or an established Air Force base, Army units forwardly deployed do not have telecommunications land lines or habitual satellite links.’
- ‘A lot will depend on the draw, but we expect him to be forwardly placed and hopefully right there at the finish.’
- ‘Hoping to deter further Japanese expansion, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt ordered the Pacific Fleet to remain forwardly deployed at Pearl Harbor in Oahu, Hawaii, after its 1940 maneuvers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.