One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nountrademark in US
An annual list of the five hundred largest US industrial corporations, as measured by gross income.‘the product is targeted at Fortune 500 developers’
- ‘One third of the Fortune 500 now use cash balance pension plans, compared to only one in 1985.’
- ‘Over 500 top corporations, including a number from the Fortune 500, take part in the program.’
- ‘For comparison, the median net return for all other industries in the Fortune 500 was only 3.3 percent of sales.’
- ‘Today, Mexico has some of the richest people in the world and companies listed on the Fortune 500.’
- ‘I don't expect the Fortune 500, the Forbes 1,000, or any other list like that, to create the jobs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.