One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once that point is recognized, quantum mechanics emerges from the principle of genuine fortuitousness combined with the embodiment of spacetime symmetry, without any reference to degrees of freedom of particles or fields.’
- ‘Such a thinking never lets itself become a doctrine and withdraws totally from the fortuitousness of common opinion.’
- ‘Oh - and the apple slice is not lacking in fortuitousness - it exceeded my expectations.’
- ‘In starting from the surface, whether it be actual or reflected, Sawyer views such things as choice, understanding, consciousness through a prism of fortuitousness.’
- ‘Attributing his career path to fortuitousness is how he deflects the spotlight from his own notable achievement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.