One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But while I agree that our candidate should forthrightly come out against a constitutional amendment, the big question is how to frame this opposition.’
- ‘The question of alliances with dictators, of deals with the devil, can be approached openly, forthrightly and without any need for defensiveness.’
- ‘Why is there this reserve in dealing with this issue publicly, directly and forthrightly by the administration?’
- ‘They ought to be demanding that the presidential candidates speak out forthrightly on these issues.’
- ‘But it has shied away from forthrightly stating its position for fear of massive public opposition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.