One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The expansion of the domestic markets and the very large-scale integration effected by technology-savvy institutions give Mumbai a formidableness that other cities in Asia and Australia may envy.’
- ‘Immediately this musty record of man's land lust assumes the formidableness of a battle - the quick struggling with the dust.’
- ‘Phillips recreates each of the great eras of wine consumption, with their very different values and palates, and vividly conveys the sheer formidableness of much that has been drunk and enjoyed.’
- ‘The formidableness of this sword is second only to that of the lightsaber.’
- ‘Shoes make the foot look shorter and more precious, and yet add the formidableness of extra height, and often a sort of stiletto menace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.