One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A classroom in which a group of students assembles daily with the same teacher before dispersing to other classes.‘we all piled into the form room in a massive clump’
- ‘In my first year at secondary school, I was assigned to a form room on the top floor of the squat modern English block.’
- ‘After assembly, we went back to the form room for form period.’
- ‘I walked back to my form room to quickly grab my books for science.’
- ‘I walked him to his form room on the Monday, something a few of the parents did to help their children grow accustomed to big school.’
- ‘Ignoring them, I headed towards my form room and met up with Beth.’
- ‘We helped decorate the form room for Halloween.’
- ‘I was alright until I reached my form room at school where it was too hot.’
- ‘He waited in his form room for the teacher to arrive.’
- ‘I waited outside his form room during registration.’
- ‘As we entered our form room, I had a sudden urge that I wanted to talk to the teacher about something.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.