One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He writes that ‘the ideal end-result of forgiveness is the restoration of the original relationship between the offender and the forgiver.’’
- ‘‘All my life I've been taught to forgive’ Jamie pauses ‘that forgiveness is in the forgiver, but I cant.’’
- ‘Finally, forgivers discover that they are free - free from resentment, anger, fear and hostility.’
- ‘High forgivers seemed more empathetic and warm, expressing more positive emotions towards others - including those who hurt them.’
- ‘They might identify either the partner or another person as the forgiver.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.