One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm glad to know I'm not the only car singing, lyric forgetter.’
- ‘Thus, for a community out of step with the rest of society, the confession of failings served to recall both backsliders and forgetters to the perfection to which they were called at the time of their preparation for baptism.’
- ‘While trying to suppress their memories, the best forgetters displayed particularly intense blood flow - indicating elevated neural activity - in the prefrontal cortex and unusually little blood flow in the hippocampus.’
- ‘Following this principle, I determined to become the best forgetter that ever lived!’
- ‘This bar was for the forgetters; the men and women who only drank because it was better than having to face the long walk home.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.