One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A photo ID, one you might glance at from ten feet away, is easily forgeable.’
- ‘This is something that's easily forgeable - I've no idea how they'll be validating that the people who have countersigned actually exist, but I can't see that it'll be comprehensive.’
- ‘Even the most biometrically sophisticated of modern ID documents will be potentially forgeable for those with a strong incentive to do so.’
- ‘But in order to give an outsider access, that outsider must be trusted, verified - and basically, certified, signing in with a digital certificate that is not feasibly forgeable.’
- ‘One main focus is the development of high-strength forgeable aluminium alloys with an extreme dispersity to achieve a combination of strength and ductility, which was not accessible before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.