One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of controlling the use or exploitation of forested land.‘timber companies practised sustainable forest management’
- ‘Forest management must provide natural diversity of age and structure.’
- ‘The programme supports community involvement and initiatives in forest management.’
- ‘This rapid expansion may have been due to forest management practices that created the park-like habitat that these birds prefer.’
- ‘The discussion assessed the ability of these contrasting systems to improve forest management.’
- ‘Sustainable, responsible forest management requires a market for the timber.’
- ‘In the 1990s, the Ministry of Forests launched several pilot projects for adaptive forest management.’
- ‘It promotes responsible forest management by evaluating and certifying that timber resources meet set standards.’
- ‘Some owners were concerned about the lack of flexibility that sustainable forest management has.’
- ‘Most organizations operate by attempting to establish standards of good forest management.’
- ‘Farmers are able to participate in making decisions at the core of local forest management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.