One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is not a totally unprincipled choice since the degree of foreseeability required may be varied with the kind and extent of the damage, and the nature of the relationship between the parties.’
- ‘The basis upon which we attack the Commissioner's judgment was that he had failed to look at the issue of breach insofar as reasonable foreseeability was concerned.’
- ‘When a case falls within one of these situations or an analogous one and reasonable foreseeability is established, a prima facie duty of care may be posited.’
- ‘Once penetration is proved to be voluntary and intentional, there is no result, or resulting event, the foreseeability of which needs to be considered.’
- ‘The test of foreseeability is an objective one; but the fact that the first defendant was at the time a 15-year-old schoolgirl is not irrelevant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.